Monday, May 17, 2010

good-bye ( for a little while)

i made it through this weekend! i worked saturday and sunday, so that my partners would not have to pick those days up, also, i think it was good for me. i was incredibly tired near the end of the day- especially on sunday. i love my job,though- i love helping people with their health care. i was the only one in my family not to go into education, but in a way, really i did. i think my job is health education, so i guess i am like the rest of my family, in my own way.

this will be my last blog until after my surgery. a good friend of mine came by to see me yesterday. she is in health care, and it was so good to see her. she thinks that i will be in the hospital for more than one day,though. i am not sure- it just depends on how it goes, i guess. so i may not get back to this blog until sometime next week.but writing this has been so good for me, and i hope that it may be helpful to someone else sometime. i will definitely continue this after my surgery.my daughter said that my surgery sounded like a "greys anatomy" surgery, in that it is sort of complicated and interesting.i guess that is a good thing(?!!) i will write about some of the interesting parts, but i promise not to scare anyone!

i have had so many friends wish me well and say prayers. again, i can not thank them enough. these are the things that i really need now. i am so appreciative of all the support i have had from my family and friends.THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU!! and thanks to one of my daughters friends for that comment on my blog. it was very sweet. hope you are doing well, by the way.

1 comment:

  1. we are anxiously awaiting for ur return..I can't begin to imagine how hard this is for all of u. Just know u have many,many friends sending best wishes and many prayers ur way..

    so for now just hang tough and i will see u soon....

    Love<3 Bev

    ReplyDelete