Thursday, April 19, 2018

a thank you to those who follow my blog...i was surprised and honored by this.

Anuj Agarwal anujsagarwal@feedspot.com

7:47 AM (11 hours ago)
to me
Hi Bea Young-Smith,

My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm the Founder of Feedspot.

I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog Losing the Butterfly has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 15 Thyroid Cancer Blogs on the web.


I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 15 Thyroid Cancer Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

We'd be grateful if you can help us spread the word by briefly mentioning about the Top 15 Thyroid Cancer Blogs list in any of your upcoming post.

Please let me know.

Best,
Anuj

2 comments:

  1. Well deserved! Thank you for sharing your journey. You help more people than you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Amy. and thank you so much for not only reading my blog, but encouraging me to keep on blogging! you are the best!

      Delete